250 grams of flour with an egg, butter is half of the flour, and sugar is half of the butter.
If you make biscuits without eggs, sugar powder should be used. When you make biscuits with eggs, the cheapest sugar should be used. Because sugar is insoluble in oil, but it dissolves in water. The water in eggs can melt sugar. Remember not to use sugar when making biscuits. Even if you put egg white sugar, it is not easy to melt. There will be small sugar grains in the biscuits.
Because the water content of different brands of butter and the water absorption of different brands of flour are different, there will also be differences. If you feel dry, add butter. If you feel that the dough sticks to your hands, add flour. The dough is not sticky to your hands. It is not dry. It is easy to press a pit with your finger and there is no crack on the edge.
1. Butter is softened at room temperature and then added with soft sugar in succession.
2. Stir in one direction until the butter turns a little white.
3. Add the stirred egg liquid three times, remember that the egg liquid should not be added at once, otherwise it will be easy to separate butter, water and oil, add one stirring and then one more time.
4. Sift in flour and mix well (cocoa powder, tea powder, etc.).
5. Stir in particulate matter (chocolate beans, almond slices, etc.).
6. Square the dough by hand, wrap it with plastic film and put it in the freezing room of the refrigerator for about half an hour.
7.Half an hour later, take it out and sit for a minute or two, soften slightly, cut it into slices about 5 mm thick with a knife, and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.